Monday, October 24, 2011

Iron Knight Night twitter party

I'm excited.

Tonight is The Iron Knight Night Twitter Party!


















There will be contests and Q&A and prizes, special guests and exciting announcements, secret reveals and more.

Including this. ASH'S LETTER, a note he wrote to Meghan before he left for his journey in The Iron Knight. It's never been seen before, but tonight it will be revealed.

















The party starts at 10pm and goes to 12 midnight, EST. If you're unsure how to join, check out TweetChat and use the hashtag #IronKnightParty. It will take you to the party. In fact, this should take you right to the room.

See you there!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that link. I would have been completly lost. XP Can't wait for the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why must you torture me? That's it! I'm getting a Twitter account right now! Actually, I think I'll just stay all the way up to midnight watching the party

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw crap. I'm not allowed to have a Twitter, MySpace, or FaceBook (any social networking sight, honestly), so I can't read the note and get secret reveals and stuff. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. people who dont have a twitter,and cant come, will we get to see anything?maybe ashes letter in ur blog sometime>:( or...or....IM GONNA CRY!! PLZ!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome! I can't wait! Am so glad it's at 10 Eastern. I always miss parties that are geared toward East Coasters.

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper excited for this tonight!
    And uber super duper more extra excited for the book to come out TOMORROW!
    "Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a day away!!"
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. i dont have a twiiter or anything,but i just wanted to share that i got the iron knight tonight!!!! we didnt go to any of the launch parties,but my mom got it,who nos where,but she got it a day early!!!!!!!!!!! i love her

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man I wish I had facebook, but as I don't have any social networking (parents is a strict no no)! Could you possibly post the letter on this blog, PLEASE????

    ReplyDelete
  9. :(:( I missed the party cuz there's a -7hr difference..... Can you please post the letter here on this blog? PLEASE?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too missed it. so could you kindly post the letter and other secret reveals here? Or is there anyway those who missed the exiting event can see Chat?

    ReplyDelete