Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

*Checks calender.*

Wow, less then one month till the release of Iron Knight. And HarlequinTEEN has a ton of fun, exciting things planned for the two weeks before the launch, so be on the lookout for that. Should be a blast.

Anyway, we've had several Ash/Puck teasers lately, so I think this week's teaser belongs to the one and only cait sith, Grimalkin.

***
















"Oh, wonderful." Rudy gave the cat a sour look, grabbing a cloth from below and wiping the countertop. "Look who's here. Back to plague me again, are you? You know that information you traded nearly got me killed?"


"You wanted the location of the giant ruins. I gave it to you. My end of the bargain was upheld."


"I thought they were deserted! You didn't say they were still occupied!"


"You did not ask if they were."


***

Less then a month to October 25. :D

14 comments:

  1. Love it! I love, Grim. He's soooo cool. I love the line: "I'm a cat." it explains so much. lol ;)

    -ML

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Grim! *gives exasperated smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe That's right Grim! You completed your part of the contract ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Grimalkin! Always a way to get out of bad situations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Grimalkin...one of my favorite characters in the entire series. :) Always has something up his...paw? haha.
    I'm about 30% through The Iron Knight and am absolutely LOVING it--especially since it is told via Ash's POV! I can't wait to post a review for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously wish I could be as smart and witty as Grimalkin, hes amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Grim! When is everybody going to learn that making a deal with this feisty and snarky cat almost NEVER works out too well for you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol,so funny! a book from Grims POV would be awsome

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol! That sounds so much like grim! Sneaky kitty ;)

    Thank you! Ash4ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grimalkin: Hate to love him.
    Brilliant teaser, though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Iron Knight! October 25 just happens to be my 16th birthday and what better way to celebrate than reading the final book in my favorite series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...makes me wonder...

    ReplyDelete