Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A belated V-day pic

So, after a loooooong hiatus, in which I was either snowed in at the Haunted Moose Lodge of Doom (more on that later), or suffering from Moose Plague, I'm finally back on my feet. I realize I missed a lot of stuff, for which I apologize for, and I hope to get back on top of things soon.

I wanted to post this on Valentine's Day, but I totally missed it, so I decided to put it up anyway. So, for all you hopeless romantics out there, happy belated V-day. Hope you got a big hug from the one you love. :)
















Ah, the squooshy. <3

20 comments:

  1. Aww so cute, I love it! Makes me want to try and be sneaky and take it! Lol, just kidding. I am not even close to sneaky. I do love all these pics you have been drawing though. They look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwws...So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're home safe and sound from the lodge! I saw a bunch of vids-hysterical! (Did you guys end up eating Maggie?)
    But anyways...
    LOVE THE PIC! SO CUTE! Okay, I'm done with caps now.
    Not really.
    AWESOME!!
    CUTENESS!
    *breathes* Done. I love that pic, and Ash actually looks happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got finished reading the iron queen and it said the iron knight coming soon.....How soon DOES anyone know a date yet.... Great Books....ljnewman35@yahoo.com please email me with any info please...I have got many friends that want to know also...Got them into the books...

    ReplyDelete
  5. KAWAII DESU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, are you going to do a book tour for Iron Queen? Do you know when Iron Knight will be released?

    bethfred.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... the two little love birds... how cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS. Seriously, adorable.

    Oh, Ash...we need more of you. Can't wait for the Iron Knight!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww <33...i agree with Gemma we need more Ash!! If there a official release date yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is THE CUTEST one yet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO, so, so cute! Love it!

    I miss them already. Iron Knight, hurry up already!

    Asher K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow. ash is SMILING!!aww, they look so cute together <3

    ReplyDelete